Python Forum

Full Version: I need request POST for Facebook in My Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will try to be as specific as possible. I am trying to make a request by POST method to publish a certain link in my profile. I've used the Facebook API, but it's not what I need. I need to do this:

[Image: 3tLD6.png]

When I click click publish, I should post it to my profile, I need to do this without the Facebook API. I have noticed that clicking on the 'post' button makes a post request, but I do not know how to do it in Python.

I left in this link the buttons that are used to share.

XXX.com/test/test.html

I would appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks for you.
use selenium to click the button. Here is a script that logs into facebook with selenium and goes to friends list. You can switch it to click the button you want on your profile instead.
(Sep-27-2017, 05:30 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]use selenium to click the button. Here is a script that logs into facebook with selenium and goes to friends list. You can switch it to click the button you want on your profile instead.

That is, would you have to change the "to friends" function?
yeah you can just change the to friends function to click whatever you want.
(Sep-27-2017, 05:41 PM)Kalet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep-27-2017, 05:30 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]use selenium to click the button. Here is a script that logs into facebook with selenium and goes to friends list. You can switch it to click the button you want on your profile instead.

I'm going to try, anything I can ask you again?  Thanks for you

(Sep-27-2017, 05:41 PM)Kalet Wrote: [ -> ]

This is awesome! works perfectly! Thank you, thank you very much :D