Python Forum

Full Version: TypeError: len() of unsized object in Python Extreme Learning Machine (ELM) package
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I have installed elm package of python. There is an example provided in this link http://elm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/usage.html. When I run the code I am shown this error. It would be great help for me if someone could point out what is causing the problem. I have downloaded the dataset from the given URL provided in the link. My elm package's version is 0.1.1 and python version is 3.5.2. Thanks in advance. Error is:

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "F:\7th semester\machine language\thesis work\python\Applying ELM in iris dataset\elm1.py", line 17, in <module> elmk.search_param(data, cv="kfold", of="accuracy", eval=10) File "C:\Users\summer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\elm\elmk.py", line 489, in search_param param_kernel=param_ranges[1]) File "C:\Users\summer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\optunity\api.py", line 212, in minimize pmap=pmap) File "C:\Users\summer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\optunity\api.py", line 245, in optimize solution, report = solver.optimize(f, maximize, pmap=pmap) File "C:\Users\summer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\optunity\solvers\CMAES.py", line 139, in optimize sigma=self.sigma) File "C:\Users\summer\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\deap\cma.py", line 90, in __init__ self.dim = len(self.centroid) TypeError: len() of unsized object