Python Forum

Full Version: Just Practicing Posting. Test Thread. “Sandbox” Thread. No Reply needed, Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Practicing Posting. Test Thread. “Sandbox” Thread
Hi,
I just started here and was wondering if you have a Test Sub Forum, or a test “Sandbox” Thread where I could practice posting.
Or where would be the best place to post a Thread where I was just practicing posting and did not necessarily want any reply
Thanks
Alan
There isn't really a dedicated place for testing, but I don't think anyone will mind as long as it's all in one place and it's clear you're just playing around and not asking for help.
Hi stranac
Thanks for the reply.
(Dec-21-2017, 10:08 AM)stranac Wrote: [ -> ].. I don't think anyone will mind as long as it's all in one place and it's clear you're just playing around and not asking for help.
OK, thanks.
How about I just use this Thread then? That way anyone viewing it can see that I have an OK from an Admin ( you )
I don’t have any edit permissions yet, so is it possible that you could change the Title for me to

Just testing posting. No reply needed. Thanks

Thanks
Alan
Sure, this thread should be fine.
I think the purpose of the thread is already clear, but if you think the title needs to be changed, you should now be able to do so.
Is there a reason "Preview Post" isn't good enough?