Python Forum

Full Version: Problem with Pycharm 64 bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all ! With Pycharm 32 bits my projects work very well (exit with code 0). With Pycharm 64 bit,here is what it tells:C:\Users\Sylvain\venv\MinMax\Scripts\python.exe C:/Users/Sylvain/PycharmProjects/MinMax/MinMax/minmax2.py

Process finished with exit code -1073741515 (0xC0000135)
I understand nothing with the last line. What shall I do now ?? On the PC 32 bits I saved my project on a USB key. On the 64 bits PC, First I created a new project. Then I went to file|open. There I imported the whole poject. All files came in the project. It looks OK.
Hi! I don't know what exactly is the problem, but I found a similar issue on SO, so it may help you:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3358...0xc0000135
I must tell that I have a "double boot" PC, and with linux Pycharm works well(exactly the same project) . Why it runs well wit linux and not with windows. Notice that:

Process finished with exit code -1073741515 (0xC0000135).....does not mean error. Is it not?
Look at this found in windows:
C:\Users\Sylvain\venv\MinMax\Scripts\python.exe C:/Users/Sylvain/PycharmProjects/MinMax/MinMax/minmax2.py 2 differentOS
At the left side windows. At the right linux. Maybe I am wrong having the same project in 2 different OS.

I went on OS linux>Pycharm and I removed selected(MINMAX) project from welcome screen. Unfottunately the results are always the same(bads).
YOU NEED TO POST THE ERROR CODE IN IT'S ENTIRETY

What you are posting doesn't make much sense. What does the python.exe in the virtual environment have to do with a file that is not. Also, this is incorrect for Windows
Quote: C:/Users/Sylvain/PycharmProjects/MinMax/MinMax/minmax2.py
as you have a forward slash versus the correct back slash. So where did that line come from?

The fact you are using a dual boot, means very little. Either both are 32 bit or both are 64 bit, it is the same processor. You can run a 32 bit program on a 64 bit machine, but you cannot run a 64 bit program on a 32 bit machine.

Did you try the advise j.crater pointed you to?

Quote: Maybe I am wrong having the same project in 2 different OS.
Again, doesn't matter since they both operate independent of each other.
Here is the entire:
C:\Users\Sylvain\venv\MinMax\Scripts\python.exe C:/Users/Sylvain/PycharmProjects/MinMax/MinMax/minmax2.py

I am sure MINMAX does no more exist on linux

This time I created a really new project with just 1 file: f1, and inside this file I put 1 line :print("qqqqq").
Always the same bad results:
C:\Users\Sylvain\venv\Scripts\python.exe C:/Users/Sylvain/PycharmProjects/qqqq/f1.py

My problem now is installing python python 3.6.4amd.exe instead of python 3.6.4.exe Can someone help me. Thanks
I just installed Python 3.7 3.
I go configuration>settings
1.With python 3.6(venv15) at the bottom(on the left) I see "permission denied"
2.With[invalid]C:\ProgramFiles\Python37\python.exe when I click OK it says: Cannot start process, the working directory 'C:\ProgramFiles\Python37' does not exist.
Please think about what you are saying before you post it. There is NO Python 3.7.3, 3.7.x is in pre-release testing phase and is currently 3.7.0a4.

The latest released version is 3.6.4.

If you are installing on a 64 bit machine, you should use:
https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.6.4/...-amd64.exe

If you are installing on a 32 bit machine, you should use:
https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.6.4/...-3.6.4.exe

Follow the steps in snippsat's tutorial to install:
https://python-forum.io/Thread-Basic-Par...er-Windows
Thank you. Now I think that all my troubles come from the fact that I am not Administrator, in my PC. Too many "Permission denied" when I am in "configuring". So my Python 3.6 does not work well. Indeed windows is a new world for me. My first job now is to become Administrator.
Pages: 1 2