Python Forum

Full Version: PM space usage doesn't change when PMs deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My PM space usage was 46%, so I deleted a bunch of PMs I don't need to keep. Which means all of them. The PM space usage still showed as 46%.

I logged out and back in, and it still says 46%.

Is this a browser cookie issue?

EDIT: They were all in the trash can and still taking up spaace, so when I emptied the trash can the space usage reset to 0. NVM.
(Jan-27-2018, 11:14 PM)league55 Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted a bunch of PMs I don't need to keep.
Do you know how to select the whole list of PMs in the current page?

Yes, by selecting the checkbox in the orange title panel above the message listings. That was what I did. Thanks.
(Jan-27-2018, 11:14 PM)league55 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: They were all in the trash can and still taking up spaace, so when I emptied the trash can the space usage reset to 0. NVM.
Yeah, this is normal with trash bins. The content still exists, as it can be restored, but still needs to be removed to reclaim that space for something else.
(Jan-28-2018, 03:38 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, this is normal with trash bins. The content still exists, as it can be restored, but still needs to be removed to reclaim that space for something else.

I was just confused by the option to Move-to-Trash. Because that option is available, I thought that Delete would just, well, Delete. And when the Trash Bin is open the Delete button does just that.

Probably just the kind of interface redundancy that was popular back in the day.