Python Forum

Full Version: Discord Bot doesnt work when opened with windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a few changes to my discord bot and added a new command, a joke about hacking a discord server. The problem i have found is that it only runs when you run it with python (f5) but when you double click it, it doesnt.

Here is the code:

## Hack Command
@bot.command(pass_context=True)
async def hack_server_now(ctx):
await bot.say(">>> Initiating hack of the server")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Progress: 18%")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Progress: 31%")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Progress: 52%")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Progress: 75%")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Progress: 82%")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Progress: 99%")
await asyncio.sleep(2)
await bot.say(">>> Hacking Complete! \n This server now belongs to Jarvis. \n ███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█ \n████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█ \n███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ \n████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ \n███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█ \n████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█ \n███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ \n████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ \n███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ \n█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ \n█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██ \n█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██ \n████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██ \n████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██ \n█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██ \n█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███ \n██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███ \n███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████ \n███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████ \n████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████ \n█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████ \n██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████ \n███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████ \n██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████ \n███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████")

By the way, yes it is indented and all of the squares make an Anonymous mask