Python Forum
New Users Introduce Yourself - Printable Version

+- Python Forum (https://python-forum.io)
+-- Forum: Forum & Off Topic (https://python-forum.io/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Bar (https://python-forum.io/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: New Users Introduce Yourself (/thread-36.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - fracjackmac - Aug-29-2022

Hello from a Python programmer in training,

I found an answer to my question regarding the slash ("/") seen within the parameter list for the definition of several Python functions.

The answer was a link to a definitive source on positional-only parameters.

Always good to learn something new, especially when there's a reference to a definitive source. :-P

Thanks for providing another source to gather information on Python.

fjm

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - NemArt13 - Aug-30-2022

Hello there, people!

I'm NemArt13, from Iran. I'm completely new to the world of Programming, and I hope there be people here to help me to get into right path to my goal, which is to make a huge open world MMORPG based on my own heritage and a mix of my fav games (Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, Crusader Kings 2, Albion, Raid: Shadow Legends, Close Combat Series, Men of War Series, and many others ...)

Since I have no Experience nor knowledge in Computer science (Graphics, Programming and ...), I invested most of my time on writing scenarios, making worlds, creating characters, pantheons, factions, storylines and etc.

Now I wish to bring life to them, I know that this is gonna be a long and hard way, but i hope be able to do it, even if on a small scale, or even part of it, either as a standalone game or mods for other well known games.

also, that 13 has no relation to my age, I already have passed 2 times of that.

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - Larz60+ - Aug-30-2022

Welcome, I think you will like the forum.

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - NemArt13 - Aug-30-2022

Surfing around a little bit, found the gaming ( My Heart ) section and lots of cool topics!

Hello world - RichieRich - Oct-01-2022

Hello,
First post. Hi everyone...

RE: Hello world - rob101 - Oct-01-2022

Hello.

You new to coding/Python or are you a seasoned coder?

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - BliepMonster - Nov-23-2022

(Sep-13-2016, 04:53 PM)Yoriz Wrote: Please feel welcome to use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum.
Yea I'm pretty new like 1 month into programming, maybe two. I got some books and I'm still reading them.

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - baburam78 - Mar-15-2023

Hi all. I am new to python and want to learn from you all. Thanks for accepting me. Cheers

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - Karan28 - Jun-19-2023

Hi Karan here!

Looking forward to help fellow programmers and learn from them new things.

RE: New Users Introduce Yourself - Larz60+ - Jun-19-2023

Welcome, and enjoy