Python Forum
[split] We are Hiring Python Devs - Printable Version

+- Python Forum (https://python-forum.io)
+-- Forum: General (https://python-forum.io/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jobs (https://python-forum.io/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs (/thread-4254.html)

Pages: 1 2

[split] We are Hiring Python Devs - lyndaawilliams - Aug-02-2017

We are also currently looking for Developers for our Python Development Company with 2-4yrs strong experience in Python & Django web framework. Candidate Should have the ability to work effectively on small, distributed teams in an agile and scrum development environment. Successful candidates will be provided onsite opportunity to work in the US

Skills Requirement:

Proficiency in PythonFamiliarity with PostgresSQL, Mysql and Mongo DBFamiliarity with Django Web FrameworkExperience developing in a Linux environmentSolid understanding of object oriented programmingMust have experience in Amazon Web Services platform and Google App Engine platform
Interested candidates can mail their resume with the below required information to [email protected]

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - nilamo - Aug-02-2017

Postgres, Mysql, AND Mongo?  AWS AND App Engine?  Your client should figure out what they're doing, because that sounds ridiculous.

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - DeaD_EyE - Aug-02-2017

To find someone who knows everything, is expensive.
Maybe you can add more detailed requirements for this job.
It looks that you've a heavy heterogenetic infrastructure and seeking someone who glues everything together.

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - normanfostq - Aug-03-2017

Hello Lynda,

I have send you a PM. Please check.

Best Regards,
Norman F

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - Skaperen - Aug-03-2017

(Aug-02-2017, 09:57 PM)nilamo Wrote: Postgres, Mysql, AND Mongo?  AWS AND App Engine?  Your client should figure out what they're doing, because that sounds ridiculous.

maybe they are migrating.  hopefully from the bad to the good.

if i had tons of C programs to be converted to Python, don't'cha think i'd be seeking both skill sets?

(Aug-02-2017, 12:33 PM)lyndaawilliams Wrote: Proficiency in PythonFamiliarity with PostgresSQL, Mysql and Mongo DBFamiliarity with Django Web FrameworkExperience developing in a Linux environmentSolid understanding of object oriented programmingMust have experience in Amazon Web Services platform and Google App Engine platform

i have experience with the space bar ... and i don't mean the place everyone meets at after 5.

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - AnastasiaStefanuk - Oct-16-2018

Hi
I know that thread is old, but maybe you are looking to extend your existing team? If you want to 020/]hire python coder I suggest collaborating with Ukrainian developers. I have added below a compare of Python salaries worldwide.

US – from $7,000
UK – from $5,000
Ukraine – from $1,750
Switzerland – from $7,500
Israel – from $6,000

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - Larz60+ - Oct-16-2018

Quote: have added below a compare of Python salaries worldwide.
US – from $7,000
maybe $7,000 per month, although that would be for beginner.

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - AnastasiaStefanuk - Oct-18-2018

(Oct-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Larz60+ Wrote:
Quote: have added below a compare of Python salaries worldwide.
US – from $7,000
maybe $7,000 per month, although that would be for beginner.

Sure, this is salaries per month.

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - metulburr - Oct-18-2018

Holy cow! I would be content with the lowest salary listed and I am in the US

RE: [split] We are Hiring Python Devs - Skaperen - Oct-18-2018

and i was well above those when i retired.