Python Forum
Corporate It & Security Team Seeks System Integration Engineer (F/M) at moovel Group
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corporate It & Security Team Seeks System Integration Engineer (F/M) at moovel Group
Corporate It & Security Team Seeks System Integration Engineer (F/M) at moovel Group GmbH

djangojobs.net/jobs/795/corporate-it-security-team-seeks-system-integration-engineer-fm-moovel-group-gmbh/

We are Achim, Askan and Mark from the IT Team. We enable all moovel employees to do their best at their daily work by consulting them about the use of technology and providing a competitive working environment including hardware and IT services. To strengthen our partnerships within moovel and expand our services we are looking for a System Integration Engineer (f/m).

Must-haves:
• You have technical skills in scripting and high-level programming language (like Bash and Python).
• You have a cloud-focused mindset and know about the challenges of securing and connecting web-based services and identities with IaM methods and tools (e.g. with Okta).
• Know MacOS and Windows as a Client IT system you can manage.

Nice to have:
• Developing with Git (Peer Reviews, Pull Requests, Build Frameworks).
• Have fun and grow together with your colleagues.

BENEFITS
• Choose your own hardware
• Working with newest technologies & microservices
• Company pension plan
• Free breakfast, coffee & water
• Mobility allowance
• Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
• Working on products with a high impact on society
• International teams
• Child care allowance
• Flexible working hours

To Apply:
djangojobs.net/jobs/795/corporate-it-security-team-seeks-system-integration-engineer-fm-moovel-group-gmbh/
Hello sir,

Greeting for today..
I have 7+ years of industrial experience. Since 2 years i am working on Python. I have done 2 big projects and worked on some existing project. I can do this task. Kindly add me on Skype that is "[email protected]". My hourly rate is very reasonable. Please check my PM. Please add me we will discuss further.

Thanks
Amit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Available for hire: Remote team sandeep_canopus 1 3,666 Jan-14-2021, 02:16 PM
Last Post: sandeep_canopus
  Available for hire: Remote team sandeep_canopus 0 2,281 Dec-24-2020, 12:18 PM
  [For Hire][Remote Team: India Based] sandeep_canopus 0 2,330 Dec-16-2020, 07:20 AM
  Noobie seeks help with plug-in Clutch_Cargo 3 3,889 Mar-29-2020, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Clutch_Cargo
  Software Integration Engineer Infotainment (m/f/x) JobAmbi 0 2,169 May-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Last Post: JobAmbi