Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Machine Learning
Hi,

I am a Senior in an undergraduate ECE program working on a project that explores the possibility of machine learning. The goal of our project is to take EEG data, and applying it to a machine learning algorithm to find patterns of certain stimuli. For example, the machine would recognize when you open or shut your eyes.

One thing to know is that we are not experienced with machine learning, or even the python language.

My question is: do you have any advice to what we are about to go into? Any challenges that we should expect? Are there any solutions out there that we can start from and add on to?

Also, which libraries do you think benefit us the most? Again, we're are beginners, so we are looking for something that provides enough tutorials and background information.

Thanks Smile
Have a look here:
Kaggle Datasets

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Machine Learning Course is Best Between Udemy and Coursera ankitdixit 7 4,188 Jul-18-2023, 12:22 PM
Last Post: FelicityWright
  Practical Machine Learning ErnestTBass 1 1,697 Jul-14-2020, 04:23 AM
Last Post: ndc85430
  Suggestions for a machine learning model for invoice processing multiple languages? animeshsarraf 1 2,092 May-26-2019, 04:43 AM
Last Post: heiner55
  Do Machine Learning Employers care if I get a minor in Math on top of MS engineering AndrewScience 2 3,827 Oct-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: sparkz_alot