Python Forum
Please Help: Random laptop error
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help: Random laptop error
Hello Guys,

This error just showed up all of sudden in my laptop. Anyone knows if it is something serious or not, the reason behind it and whether it can be fixed or not and how? please.
It'll be much appreciated

Thank you
Best Regards,
KeanuPunk

(PRESS THE BROKEN IMAGE ICON TO SEE THE IMAGE)
[Image: gFnNhMz]
Don't post images of error. Copy/paste the traceback (in error tags) as well as the code that produce the error - in python tags.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

On top of what buran said - are your running a program? Or is this happening without you doing so? What OS are you using? Did you install Python, or did it come with your OS? I feel like I don't know enough about your problem to ask great questions, way may need to iterate on your problem.
Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I posted an image because I couldn't copy the code. I'm using windows 10 the error showed up the first time while i was just navigating the web and now it shows up evey single time I start my laptop without me running any programs besides google drive, one drive, some mouses softwares (logitech and steelseries) and One Note.
Yes, I have python on my laptop, it didn't come with the OS I installed along with spyder/anaconda because I'm doing a python module at university. The only thing I can think of causing this problem is that I once was using cmd to install some python's libraries and I think it didn't went perfectly well I messed up a bit but this was more then a month ago and the error just started showing up yesterday.
Sorry to post another picture but this shows up along the error.
I appreciate your replies.
[Image: zFHTF9V]

Thank you
Best Regards,
KeanuPunk
From first post it looks like problem with google drive
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs