Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to do list
Although what happened to the postbit? There is a lot of whitespace now

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Recommended Tutorials:
Ahh i see most look at write more specific css only for sidebar.

Edit:
Should be okay now.
Still have the same after clearing cache
Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-19-2020, 12:08 AM)metulburr Wrote: Still have the same after clearing cache
Then have your cache not been cleaned.
Have written now so it can only affect ccs in sidebar.
To be sure i check in a couple other other browser,ok there to.
yeah not sure. It wasnt working yesterday after clearing the cache, but is today. I wasnt sure if you were tinkering with it at that time or not.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-15-2020, 05:58 PM)perfringo Wrote: - Adding reputation or like is not possible on mobile (no 'Rate' or 'Like' buttons in iPhone / Safari)

I am happy to report that buttons are here for iPhone / Safari as well. Both are tested to be usable (by providing well deserved reputation and likes Smile)

However, with 'Rate' (button with +) page become unresponsive and page needed refresh to be back in normal. By unresponsive I mean no buttons or links were clickable, moving up-down worked. Same is with MacOS / Safari.

'Like' button works with no problems both on mobile and desktop.

Keep up good job!
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.
our kids have ipads for school. (the first time using an apple product to be honest). This is the only apple device i have to test with. It says the version is 13.7 (17H35)

I gave you some rating and it seemed to work fine on the ipad. Did you clear cache?
Recommended Tutorials:
My Discussions link should be fixed in all themes now
snippsat and perfringo like this post
Recommended Tutorials:
I just noticed that 'Like' count is nowhere to be seen. Earlier it was similar to 'Reputation' but now only individual likes are displayed below post.
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.
its defaulted to the persons profile. I ahvent updated it to be in the postbit
Recommended Tutorials: