Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to do list
Have written spoiler tag css for Who has been online today in side bar.
I have written css for list display before,but it not easy to get nice when shall display 120+ users.
Now it fit better with the design or the Theme.
- move post,update pst, and preview post buttons to below the input box of the editor so people dont have to scroll down so far to hit the button (with attachments it can be a full page to scroll below the editor box)
Done, sorry been busy because of my midterm exams
snippsat likes this post
(Oct-26-2020, 10:18 AM)rain Wrote: - move post,update pst, and preview post buttons to below the input box of the editor so people dont have to scroll down so far to hit the button (with attachments it can be a full page to scroll below the editor box)
Done, sorry been busy because of my midterm exams

I still see the buttons in the same location after clearing cache?

It took us like 6-12 months to customize the forum the way we liked it, so i expect it to take a long time again.
Recommended Tutorials:
Fixed Users browsing/browsed this Forum/Thread(Template) and css color to fit Dark.
Was missing in Dark Theme.
[Image: cTdIwy.png]
metulburr likes this post
(Oct-26-2020, 11:39 AM)metulburr Wrote: I still see the buttons in the same location after clearing cache?

Hey, i edited the "edit post" template only in light theme, now should be fixed, i edited "edit post" template in both themes and "New Reply" template in both themes also, should be fixed now.
metulburr likes this post
@snippsat
The double click notification gets in the way of post text as well as the image at random times. I cant figure out when it does this though.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-30-2020, 02:31 PM)metulburr Wrote: The double click notification gets in the way of post text as well as the image at random times. I cant figure out when it does this though.
That's strange as i see that no code(html) is implement for this now.
Try update cache,there is no way i can get that message.
Can try to brig it back,but not sure if it needed as double click inside code box select all code automatic.

Quick look at at how it is now.
customcodetags.php # has message: Python Code: <span>(Double-click to select all)
Template ➡ postbit 
<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">				
	{$post['message']}		
</div>
html for this should be generated inside {$post['message']},which it's not doing now.
So for now unsure how to add html in $post['message'].
if we figure out the location on where it is sourced from, we could just turn it off. Many people now know that you can double click to select all, so i dont know if it is as needed as was before. I dont know what code of where it is coming from though.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Oct-30-2020, 08:59 PM)metulburr Wrote: we could just turn it off
It should be turn,when i look at source code no html is generated for this message.
So when test this there is now way i can get message you get.
That why mention clean cache.

Maybe some other can try to get same message as in you image.
i did clear cache
Recommended Tutorials: