Python Forum
Required : an exceptional Python developer for an exceptional start-up opportunity
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Required : an exceptional Python developer for an exceptional start-up opportunity
Hello

Background :

My name is Joe and I am a highly experienced accountant who has worked with many of the world’s leading multi-national groups.
I am a cashflow expert and I have had responsibility for producing many published cashflow reports.
Without being boastful, I can say, with almost 100% certainty, that my knowledge of cashflow reporting knowledge is unsurpassed by anyone, anywhere. Hence the opportunity.
The problem with the current state of cashflow reporting is that accounting data is not structured to produce reports automatically.
Thus, many groups only produce 1 historic cashflow per annum.
This takes them weeks of staff time and is invariably incorrect, often by hundreds of millions of Pounds/Dollars/Euros.

The concept :

My concept is to extract the standard accounting data, from any accounting system, and to structure it so that a pre-defined cashflow report will produce the required output.
This will be achieved in near real-time, at 100% penny-perfect accuracy and at zero marginal cost.
Further, currently, groups are only producing their historic cashflow report at the consolidated, group level.
My concept will produce a cashflow report for each entity (there can be hundreds of entities in any significant group) so that all the reports can then be subsequently aggregated for a consolidated group report.
My concept has been worked through and validated in Excel for almost 200 different types of accounting transactions and I have a CSV file ready for the data to validate the Python product.
Commercially, I have a clearly defined route-to-market for this product and I believe that the final software product will be a game-changer.
So much so, that I would rank is as the 3rd most significant advance in accounting, after double-entry book-keeping and computerisation.

The individual :

I seek an individual of the highest technical ability, with considerable experience in Python coding.
If you also have cloud experience, then that would be an added bonus, as most significant accounting systems are now going over to the cloud.
The individual should be highly productive, so that we can get this product to market as soon as possible, and so that he/she can implement it for clients in the least possible time.

The rewards :

There are 2 of us currently engaged in this start-up, so this would be the 3rd and final participant, sufficient to complete the enterprise for launch.
A significant equity stake would be offered, but it would be necessary to forego any salary during the development phase, until we can commence product sales.
I have already invested a considerable amount of my own time to develop this concept, which was actually the make-or-break part.
The software development should require much less time because the spec is already defined and not overly complicated.
This role could be undertaken by someone already in employment, but with sufficient time in the evenings and at weekends.
The beauty of this venture is that you don’t have to give up your full-time job until such stage as when the earnings from the business exceed those of your day job, and beyond thereafter.
It is my aim to target a 5 year horizon in which to develop a significant business, which can then be sold off to a major software house.

Of course, we will perform the vast majority of this work remotely – development and implementations – but it would be good to occasionally meet-up in London, or a nearby area.

If you are agreeable to the idea of building a business and wish to join as a founder member, then please get back to me so that we can meet and talk further.
Hello Joe,

Mail sent Pls check.

BR,
Henry.
(Nov-11-2020, 12:32 PM)Joe_S Wrote: Hello

Background :

My name is Joe and I am a highly experienced accountant who has worked with many of the world’s leading multi-national groups.
I am a cashflow expert and I have had responsibility for producing many published cashflow reports.
Without being boastful, I can say, with almost 100% certainty, that my knowledge of cashflow reporting knowledge is unsurpassed by anyone, anywhere. Hence the opportunity.
The problem with the current state of cashflow reporting is that accounting data is not structured to produce reports automatically.
This takes them weeks of staff time and is invariably incorrect, often by hundreds of millions of Pounds/Dollars/Euros.

The concept :

My concept is to extract the standard accounting data, from any accounting system, and to structure it so that a pre-defined cashflow report will produce the required output.
This will be achieved in near real-time, at 100% penny-perfect accuracy and at zero marginal cost.
Further, currently, groups are only producing their historic cashflow report at the consolidated, group level.
My concept will produce a cashflow report for each entity (there can be hundreds of entities in any significant group) so that all the reports can then be subsequently aggregated for a consolidated group report.
My concept has been worked through and validated in Excel for almost 200 different types of accounting transactions and I have a CSV file ready for the data to validate the Python product.
Commercially, I have a clearly defined route-to-market for this product and I believe that the final software product will be a game-changer.
So much so, that I would rank is as the 3rd most significant advance in accounting, after double-entry book-keeping and computerisation.

The individual :

I seek an individual of the highest technical ability, with considerable experience in Python coding.
If you also have cloud experience, then that would be an added bonus, as most significant accounting systems are now going over to the cloud.
The individual should be highly productive, so that we can get this product to market as soon as possible, and so that he/she can implement it for clients in the least possible time.

The rewards :

There are 2 of us currently engaged in this start-up, so this would be the 3rd and final participant, sufficient to complete the enterprise for launch.
A significant equity stake would be offered, but it would be necessary to forego any salary during the development phase, until we can commence product sales.
I have already invested a considerable amount of my own time to develop this concept, which was actually the make-or-break part.
The software development should require much less time because the spec is already defined and not overly complicated.
This role could be undertaken by someone already in employment, but with sufficient time in the evenings and at weekends.
The beauty of this venture is that you don’t have to give up your full-time job until such stage as when the earnings from the business exceed those of your day job, and beyond thereafter.
It is my aim to target a 5 year horizon in which to develop a significant business, which can then be sold off to a major software house.

Of course, we will perform the vast majority of this work remotely – development and implementations – but it would be good to occasionally meet-up in London, or a nearby area.

If you are agreeable to the idea of building a business and wish to join as a founder member, then please get back to me so that we can meet and talk further.

Hi There

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time for further discussion.

$ky.pe- live:jennifer.wcoast or E.m.a.i.l sent from- jennifer dot wrexim at g.mail dot com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!
Hey,

I am a senior Python expert and am very much interested in this.

Please reach me at [email protected]

Thanks
Saeed
(Nov-11-2020, 12:32 PM)Joe_S Wrote: Hello

Background :

The concept :

The individual :

The rewards :

Hello, how are you doing?
I can assist with your requirement.
To further discuss this, lets connect on:- skype- cis.garry
Email- garry(AT)cisinlabs(DOT)com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senior Full-stack Python Developer Nadiia_H 2 578 Mar-19-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: sunilP
  Python Developer (part time / contract) notiforand 0 582 Feb-01-2024, 08:55 PM
Last Post: notiforand
  Mid Level Django Python Developer at Bitcoin Solutions, Inc djangojobs.net 1 2,986 Oct-04-2022, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Lauren11
  Passionate Python developer from India "waiting" :/ to get hired sunando_samaddar 3 2,556 May-24-2022, 03:38 PM
Last Post: micseydel
  Python / Django Web Developer (F/M/D) at MIR MEDIA - Digital Agency djangojobs.net 0 2,232 May-06-2022, 07:31 AM
Last Post: djangojobs.net
  Hiring Expert Python Developer (Remote) For USA based Client Naheed 2 3,556 Feb-23-2022, 03:27 PM
Last Post: deepvyas
  Python Software Developer in Medical Imaging jcohenadad 1 2,260 Dec-17-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Trish0414
  Remote Job Python Developer JohWebster 4 3,488 Nov-22-2021, 12:55 PM
Last Post: deepvyas
  Hiring: Expert python Bot developer otsaki 3 10,416 Oct-18-2021, 07:47 AM
Last Post: cis_harry
  Looking for a Python developer in London salesource 4 3,517 Dec-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Last Post: ReyMond