Python Forum
New Users Introduce Yourself
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself
Good day friends, I am precious. i am new to programming and also python programming language. i will be grateful if anyone can assist me to learn faster by lending me beginner information. thanks in advance
Hello,

I found some of the online courses helpful, you can try them for free, and if you decide want a certificate at the end you can pay a fee

these are just a couple form EDx (there are many more providers)
https://www.edx.org/learn/python

have fun!
Hello everyone. Im new student on python language. Im from turkey. I have bad english :P im sorry...
medium level python I have information and i have basic level flask information.
I'd like to help as much as I can
just wanted to give you the salute.
Tongue
Welcome. All are welcome to answer questions or ask them. Feel free to post to answer or to ask anything.
Recommended Tutorials:
Hi sorry,

For wrong reply still i am not able to find Post Thread to create new thread can any one help on this.
(Feb-04-2019, 05:45 AM)indra Wrote: i am not able to find Post Thread to create new thread can any one help on this
Select a proper sub-forum, based on the topic of your question - e.g. Homework, General Coding, Data Science, GUI, Networking, Web Development, etc. When in you enter the respective sub-forum, you are interested in, there you will see the Post Thread button
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

I think I did not write here! Hello everyone, my name is Tom and I study and love the python, good luck to all;)
hey, im new here and new to python starting from the start I know nothing and im wondering can someone help me?
I am new to software development, and i wish to learn from all of you. I look forward to focus on Python programming basically. thanks
Hello All,

Hot off the press newbie here from Toronto area. I have a few hours into Python and already I've been able to write a script that reads a file and performs some calculations for output. I've contemplated Python for a long time now and started once before but I have a renewed interest. My main goals are to crunch through data to perform calculations but at some point in the future I would love to work with jpg images and also 3D data.

I'm a little overwhelmed because there are so many ways to do things in Python. It's not just a matter of knowing what code to place where, but which one is most appropriate, simple and efficient.

looking forward to learning.

Eugene