Python Forum
[book] Various python and non python books available each day (free for 24hrs)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[book] Various python and non python books available each day (free for 24hrs)
Currently available

Python Machine Learning Blueprints: Intuitive data projects you can relate to

An approachable guide to applying advanced machine learning methods to everyday problems
  • Put machine learning principles into practice to solve real-world problems
  • Get to grips with Python's impressive range of Machine Learning libraries and frameworks
  • From retrieving data from APIs to cleaning and visualization, become more confident at tackling every stage of the data pipeline
https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/free-learning
Currently available

Python 3 Object-oriented Programming - Second Edition

Many modern programming languages utilize the powerful concepts behind object-oriented programming and Python is no exception. With today's free eBook you'll dive into classes, data encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, and exceptions. You'll also get an in-depth analysis of common object-oriented design patterns and discover the joy of unit testing.

Currently available

Raspberry Pi for Secret Agents - Third Edition

This book is for all mischievous Raspberry Pi owners who’d like to see their computer transform into a neat spy gadget to be used in a series of practical pranks and projects. No previous skills are required to follow along, and if you’re completely new to Linux, you’ll pick up much of the basics for free. You’ll learn how to configure your operating system for maximum mischief and start exploring audio, video, or Wi-Fi techniques. We’ll show you how to record, listen, or talk to people from a distance and how to set up your own phone network. Then, you’ll plug in your webcam and set up a motion detector with an alarm and find out what the other computers on your Wi-Fi network are up to

LMAO OMG, i tried to redeem this book. Cant login to my packtpub account. Tried resetting password, email sent. No email received. Then i tried another email to see if i got the wrong email. Tried to login to that one email. Says i have the wrong password. Tried resetting password for that email and it asks to email a backup email the reset....except i dont even know what the backup email is for that email. I give up Bonkself
Recommended Tutorials:
I had a similar issue earlier (6 mos ago?)
Turns out that I was capitalizing certain letters because it looks better.
Packt demands all lower case.
It does? I have a capital in mine, and I haven't had any problems.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
Interesting, because I had several back and forth emails with packt,
and this was the resolution that they suggested, and for me it worked.

It originally did work with capital letters!
Currently available 

Machine Learning for the Web

This is a unique book that helps bridge the gap between machine learning and web development. It focuses on the difficulties of implementing predictive analytics in web applications. We focus on the Python language, frameworks, tools, and libraries, showing you how to build a machine learning system. You will explore the core machine learning concepts and then develop and deploy the data into a web application using the Django framework. You will also learn to carry out web, document, and server mining tasks, and build recommendation engines.

i am very cautious of my caps. Usually on accounts i dont consider high risk, such as this, i use a specific simple password. But hte problem is i have like 50 emails i use for getting coupons, that i cant remember which one i used. And the reset password just lets you send it to any email, not verifying if it is an account there or not. I also get confused as sometimes i make an account via the "login with facebook option". Which leads to the email from my facebook which is the one i had trouble logging into earlier. I often wont use a single email for personal things because then i get spam mail. I have a separate email for friends, business, junk emails, coupon emails (50+), etc. Its so confusing.
Recommended Tutorials:
Currently available

Learning Jupyter

Jupyter Notebook is a web-based environment that enables interactive computing in notebook documents. It allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text. This book contains a detailed overview of the Jupyter Notebook system and its installation in different environments. You will learn how to:
  • - Install and run the Jupyter Notebook system on your machine
  • - Implement programming languages such as R, Python, Julia, and JavaScript with Jupyter Notebook
  • - Use interactive widgets to to manipulate and visualize data in real time
  • - Start sharing your Notebook with colleagues

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  books on learning coding alok 3 2,629 Aug-22-2022, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
Star Nodezator (free Python node editor) released to the public domain! KennedyRichard 4 2,168 Jun-24-2022, 09:49 AM
  Best book on learning Python by referring C++ almahdi 1 1,410 Jun-01-2022, 07:01 AM
  Best books for programming katy1234 0 1,390 May-26-2022, 12:47 PM
Last Post: katy1234
  Best Python Books for Starters and more Advanced m0dev 5 10,937 Mar-02-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Haroldmorris
  Python GUI for Android - ebook for free OlafArtAnanda 2 3,748 Jul-20-2021, 11:07 PM
Last Post: phoenix
  [Expired] Free Course: Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming Yoriz 0 2,750 Jun-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Yoriz
  [Expired] Complete Python 3 course, FREE for the next 2 days Yoriz 2 2,777 May-17-2021, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Yoriz
  Get Python 101 2nd Edition FREE for 72 Hours! snippsat 1 2,603 Jan-11-2021, 06:35 PM
  Python Books - Recommendation lasek723 5 3,791 Oct-29-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: snippsat