Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text of Forum Rules
Aren't the rules all in the Help section?
Unless noted otherwise, code in my posts should be understood as "coding suggestions", and its use may require more neurones than the two necessary for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.
Your one-stop place for all your GIMP needs: gimp-forum.net
(Dec-23-2016, 09:34 PM)Kebap Wrote:
(Sep-17-2016, 03:40 PM)merlem Wrote: Is it possible that the text of the Forum Rules at http://python-forum.io/showthread.php?tid=24 is not completely visible?

The link doesn't seem to work anymore? Huh

Ok so initially when we moved to this forum i copied over the rules thread into one help document. Then over time i split that one help document into what is now numerous help documents. So to have one summarize the help docs was just redundant. So i removed it. Now the whole help section are the "rules". As well as how-to's. 

Where did you get that link as it is no longer valid?
Recommended Tutorials:
The link is in the op initial post of this thread.
(Dec-24-2016, 01:01 AM)Yoriz Wrote: The link is in the op initial post of this thread.
Yeah i know. I was just wondering if he acquired it from somewhere on this forum that it needs to be removed from
Recommended Tutorials:
I doubt it was acquired elsewhere as it's a quote of the op first post.
Oh i didnt realize that this thread was started way back in september.
Recommended Tutorials:
Let's lock it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum rules on posting a new separate question in one of your own threads Yoriz 1 5,415 Apr-26-2021, 06:43 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  Is sharing a link to your blog a violation of the rules? LadySvetlana 4 2,954 Mar-24-2019, 07:12 AM
Last Post: DeaD_EyE
  Does the forum need a forum category ? Yoriz 4 6,289 Sep-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Kebap