Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Python?
Curious about Python Programming Language? An exciting info-graphic from OptiSol with statistical evidence on what and why around Python. Read more:

[Image: why_python.png]
i just want to know how AI knowledge is stored. in machine learning, after a machine has learned, how is that knowledge stored? is it a big giant dictionary?
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.
Smile Amazing. Python is growing in popularity.
It's old.

If you google for Python popularity though you can find lots of articles and charts comparing it with the other languages. They are popping up all the time.
What I see on those charts is that the other languages' lines are more or less flat. This is not the case with Python which is the amazing part for me. I think this line will keep its direction as the demands of processing huge amount of data will continue to grow. The need to quickly develop applications to process and evaluate all the data will grow too. There is no other language like Python for this with its simple grammar. It's easy to write, easy to read and the people and companies see that the time is more precious than ever.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
A lot of teachers are using Python to teach their students.

Python is very famous and very popular nowadays!
Cool
Interesting question! Well I found a brief post aboit that, it's just the conclusion of what python is cable of making
<LINKED REMOVED>