Python Forum
Repeat keywords at end of every line
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeat keywords at end of every line
None of the below is to say you necessarily won't get the answer you're looking for...

Don't be offended, but we put homework-like questions in the Homework section to discourage people from spoiler answers, since the goal of the forum is education, and not getting programs written. I realize you only asked for how to start, not for code, but sometimes people simply give code answers to questions like this, even though we discourage it. As such...

Your post would fall under Homework and No Effort Questions rules. Your post has not shown effort; you could have said "this is what I think..." for example. While we don't want to discourage people new to the language, coding requires continuous effort be put into learning, and I'll point out a big part of coding is getting started, and playing around with the code. You can't expect other people, for simple programs, to tell you how to get started. Specific questions are great, though.

Messages In This Thread
Repeat keywords at end of every line - by knob - Sep-15-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Repeat keywords at end of every line - by knob - Sep-15-2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Repeat keywords at end of every line - by micseydel - Sep-15-2020, 03:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repeat question (for loop) rs74 7 6,666 Jun-17-2020, 03:17 PM
Last Post: rs74
  How to repeat input line of code until condition is met Reta 2 3,481 May-14-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: nilamo
  Need help with Keywords in Python Zaprios 3 92,726 Mar-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: nilamo