Python Forum
Delete edge between 2 vertex in graph problem
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete edge between 2 vertex in graph problem
Hello guys, i'm really having difficulty with my R-Programming assignment.

Task:
After months of cajoling, you have persuaded ornithologists from three institutions in DC to agree to share their data on bird sightings as part of a collaborative project. You’ve now received data from these collaborators, and need to clean and combine the data and produce a map for the time period interest.
Steps:
Read in and combine the data
Reformat all data format into decimal degrees
Remove and clean any erroneous values
Filter points to include just those taken on or after Jan, 1st, 2010
Filter points to include only those taken during transect surveys
Use the map_template.R script to plot the final set of cleaned and filtered points over a map of DC

I imported the files and used "rbind" to put them together but I would like to first clean each of them before binding them together. I tried to format the dates but I get 'NA' eventually because the vectors are probably different somewhere in the data.
I used the "measurement" package to convert the decimal-minutes to decimal-degrees but I get "NA" too.
here is part of the code:
firstfile$Longitude = gsub('W', '', firstfile$Longitude)
firstfile$Longitude = gsub('""', '', firstfile$Longitude)
firstfile$Longitude = measurements::conv_unit(firstfile$longitude, from = 'deg_dec_min', to = 'dec_deg')
Thank you for your help

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delete edge between 2 vertex in graph problem - by kosile - Oct-10-2020, 04:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to used the edge detection in opencv python to return number of edge? Vivian 2 2,771 May-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: nilamo