Python Forum
Change escape character=no more pain ?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change escape character=no more pain ?
My experience is that lot of pain and suffering is coming from lack of knowledge. It can be illustrated by example of people carrying heavy items long distance and lacking the knowledge that wheel is already invented.

It is believed that Socrates has said: “The Beginning of Wisdom is the Definition of Terms.” So what is 'pain and suffering' and what causes it? Some code snippets can lead this thread from opinion based discussion to more fact based one.

I don't have enough information but my guess is that raw strings, os.path, pathlib can remedy some or all the pain and suffering.

As for 'simple' solution of | - in many cases the cure is worse than the disease and I believe that this is one of these cases.

This is opinionated post carrying no practical value. If some specific problems will be raised I believe that members of this forum will try their best to help.
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change escape character=no more pain ? - by perfringo - Oct-21-2020, 02:00 PM