Python Forum
Help on a program to help with distributing food to the needy
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Help on a program to help with distributing food to the needy
(Apr-06-2017, 12:55 PM)sparkz_alot Wrote:
(Apr-06-2017, 03:13 AM)teenspirit Wrote: Unfortunately i live in an area basically devoid of programmers, rural mid missouri, hence me asking for help here. Im in the united states.
But this is the 21st century and we live and breath the internets :-) . I think your post would probably be better suited for the "Jobs" section of the forum. Before you go about re-inventing the wheel, it might pay (not in money, but time) to see what already exists...for free. What you describe seems to point to some form of inventory control. This article might prove of interest:
So there is a place i can go to get help with a fairly large project? i have written a few functions and i am happy with their performance, but my UI skills are not up to par for the mostly older people who will use the program. The difference between inventory and what i need to do is that what i need to do needs to speculate and adjust based on a complex and changing number, the number of people total vs. the number of 1 or 2 cards. I am going to make and use a program that will give me a few datasets to work with and experiment on, they may even have a few already recorded that i can borrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help on a program to help with distributing food to the needy - by teenspirit - Apr-06-2017, 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optimization problem ( food menu ) Truman 3 3,649 Apr-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Truman
  Packaging and Distributing App for Python 3.6 solaikannan 1 2,716 Aug-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: snippsat