Python Forum
Something is not working and i have no idea what
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is not working and i have no idea what
(Aug-03-2021, 07:45 AM)RavenSenin Wrote: But try to write for example password 1111 or any other which is IN the list firstly and then 2222 (or any other depends on your email) and you'll probably see what i'm talking about .
Of course if you write a password that is in the list and it does not match the email, you will get Password Incorrect message. You will never get asked for a second time to write a password.

Your description of the problem was different
(Aug-03-2021, 07:03 AM)RavenSenin Wrote: If user writes password FOR THE FIRST TIME which has the same index as email he had written before , than everything is working fine and password recognized... , but if you try to write some random password first and only after that you write correct one you still get 'YOUR PASSWORD INCORRECT' message over and over again ....

Note, the bold is mine and that is what I did - first a random password, not in list, then correct password.

Again, if the password is in the list and does not match the email (i.e. same index for both email and password) then OF COURSE password is INCORRECT for given email even if in the list.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something is not working and i have no idea what - by buran - Aug-03-2021, 08:06 AM