Python Forum
Can anyone help me successfully run this code?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone help me successfully run this code?
(Sep-08-2023, 02:15 PM)snippsat Wrote:
snippsat Wrote:
# Now give path to file rand.json
(suspender_env) G:\div_code\suspender_env
λ restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=C:/Users/Tom/Desktop/rand.json --out-file=C:/Users/Tom/Desktop/jsontabs-restored.json
As i shown before in you give Path to files.
restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=C:/Users/User/Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs.json --out-file=C:/Users/User\Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_new.json
I would have navigate in command line(cd) to C:/Users/User/Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4.
Then you just need to use file names.
restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=tabs.json --out-file=tabs_new.json

OK, I'm gonna try the whole thing again. :-) Hopefully, it'll FINALLY work...but if anything still goes wrong, I'll be sure to let you know. :-)

~~~

P.S.: Forgot to ask earlier: Do I need to type the command like this:

λ restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=C:/Users/User/Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs.json --out-file=C:/Users/User\Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_restored.json

restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=C:/Users/User/Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_oldercopywithalternatelinks.json --out-file=C:/Users/User\Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_oldercopywithalternatelinks_restored.json

Or this?

λ restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=C:/Users/User/Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs.json --out-file=C:/Users/User\Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_restored.json
restore-the-great-suspender-urls --in-file=C:/Users/User/Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_oldercopywithalternatelinks.json --out-file=C:/Users/User\Desktop/the-great-suspender-restore-urls-0.4/tabs_oldercopywithalternatelinks_restored.json

I do hope I haven't been frustrating you with all these questions. ^^;;

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can anyone help me successfully run this code? - by TheMouseAvenger - Sep-08-2023, 07:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how do I successfully use PDO with my ODBC for MSSQL? cyberion1985 3 6,670 Jun-26-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Maverick494
  Cannot successfully install NumPy aniketmone2017 3 7,421 Dec-29-2016, 02:14 PM
Last Post: sparkz_alot