Python Forum
Rotate with just one line
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotate with just one line
Wow. Bravo. I've never seen anything like it. This is also ASP.net Microsoft. On the def and statement, you might need several definitions representing that 1 degree change. So you might write it out as possible solutions which graph to use. Otherwise it would rotate the whole graph. Bravo..again. Thanks for your knowledge in Python.

This may not work if you run this through a simulator. Sequence of files will be off base. Flight simulator. Probably not that accurate also. I thought this was a good idea. There always making flight simulators on the internet. Interesting I already knew Java and fortran programming language was part of them. Now I know Python. So, I can't wait. But lots more to learn. Learning on the IDE somewhat or Online compiler programiz. <class nonetype> This tells me it works. But it goes. Interesting learning, but it's a go.
Programs are like instructions or rules. Learning it gets us closer to a solution. Desired outcome. Computer talk.

Messages In This Thread
Rotate with just one line - by MasterIphone - May-26-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Rotate with just one line - by deanhystad - May-26-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: Rotate with just one line - by MasterIphone - May-26-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Rotate with just one line - by deanhystad - May-27-2024, 02:01 AM
RE: Rotate with just one line - by MasterIphone - May-27-2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Rotate with just one line - by ebn852_pan - Jun-20-2024, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to rotate lines in tkinter canvas helpmewithpython 1 3,588 Oct-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Last Post: deanhystad