Python Forum
How to gauge my level of Python proficiency?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to gauge my level of Python proficiency?
Quote:How to gauge my level of Python proficiency?
Attempt to answer everyone's question on this forum accurately. That will really broaden your horizons. If someone asks a question regarding a module that you dont know, then learn how to use it. It is more proficient to use an already existing module, than reinventing the wheel. If someone asks a question that you dont understand how to do it, then subscribe to that thread and read every response until you do.
Quote:how would I demonstrate that proficiency to employers?
If you can answer everyone's question on here, to the point where none of us get a chance to respond or counter-respond with a better option, i think you would be ok when an interviewer asks a question.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to gauge my level of Python proficiency? - by metulburr - Sep-29-2017, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python vs low level languages, (say C++) astral_travel 1 487 Apr-07-2024, 01:22 AM
Last Post: PyDan
  Looking for people for a Python/Data Science study group (beginner level) fredj32 3 2,552 Jul-02-2020, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Diogenes
  High level Python program architectural design question - decoration for multiple ent yahbai 0 1,879 Jan-16-2020, 08:30 PM
Last Post: yahbai