Python Forum
[PySimpleGUI] New GUI Package. Customize with ease
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[PySimpleGUI] New GUI Package. Customize with ease
(Aug-21-2018, 01:06 AM)jfong Wrote: Most of my brain cell was used for finding solution, not much left for memorizing things. That's the reason I like the GUI. I don't care much about how fast the computer react to my command.
Just because you prefer GUI doesnt mean the rest of the world does.

Its not about how fast a computer reacts to your commands. Its about wasting resources on taking care of the GUI. Those that rely on windows have no idea of how slow and laggy the GUI actually is dragging the system down.

Anyways the whole reason i stuck my nose in this was because of the incorrect assumptions made by the author to try to persuade new users to his library rather than tkinter. I couldnt let new users read this thread without them reading this or that or even more. And the more the author speaks, it seems, the more i feel obligated to make a competitive view before new coders read his sales pitch.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PySimpleGUI] New GUI Package. Customize with ease - by metulburr - Aug-21-2018, 04:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PySimpleGUI Try Except jamesaarr 1 2,024 Nov-18-2021, 02:02 PM
Last Post: jamesaarr
  [PySimpleGUI]Install package on Conda not up-to-date RayJohnson 4 4,614 Jan-22-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post: RayJohnson