Python Forum
Need some help with strange situation
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with strange situation
Sorry

At this point I don't get any errors. Just wrong output or no output.

I have just figured out some emails come through as base64 and some do not. I currently filter out the ones that are not but I have no easy way to make the ones that are base64... Which is odd. So I'm stuck in my testing till I figure that part out.

(Oct-16-2018, 07:15 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: Your still not being specific about errors, nor showing them
see: https://python-forum.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

After many hours of back and forth on trying to figure out different aspects of the data I am working with, I have gotten part of it sorted out just a little bit ago and am now ready to make some changes to my approach.

Currently, the program processes the last email over and over 1 time for itself and 1 time for each new email. So if I send 10 emails I get 10 outputs of the 1st email.

The same goes for the parts. It keeps processing the last part that was processed over and over.

so my plan for change is as follows.

1. convert all messages to the same format
2. export all the data to JSON
3. Do my processing of the data for output

I'm not exactly sure where to start yet. As far as the actual how of what I will do. but to work, I go!!!

Again any help is greatly appreciated as this process has been very frustrating.

Messages In This Thread
Need some help with strange situation - by SpencerH - Oct-16-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Need some help with strange situation - by SpencerH - Oct-16-2018, 08:08 PM