Python Forum
[PyGame] Installation problems
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PyGame] Installation problems
Hi, I have a bit of a dilemma. I need both pygame and python on my computer. I have read the forums available and I have tried many suggestions available form there and the internet but they do not work. I have uninstalled python and pygame and reinstalled as per instructions. I realise at the beginning my problem was I had python 64 bit and pygame 32 bit so. I uninstalled and installed both 32 bit. Still does not work. When installing I just went with the suggested options of the program installer but did not work. I am thinking that perhaps pygame is not installing in the correct folder for me to import it when starting idle. Very interested in your suggestions as I am at my wits end. I have uninstalled python and pygame again awaiting someones suggestion. My operating system is Windows 10 64 bit.  Thank you in advance for any help you are able to offer.  Confused Oh and add to my confusion I can find pygame 64 bit whl files but not .msi files. I was under the impression I should be downloading a .msi file.

Messages In This Thread
Installation problems - by leap - Jan-09-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Installation problems - by metulburr - Jan-09-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: Installation problems - by leap - Jan-09-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: Installation problems - by snippsat - Jan-09-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: Installation problems - by leap - Jan-09-2017, 11:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pygame installation problems Gheryk 5 8,572 Nov-29-2023, 08:49 PM
Last Post: E_Mohamed