Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does it really works
Attention: This is by far the most silliest question you would have ever heard. But, I am asking this bcoz I am absolutely naive on Python and I am not getting this cleared from any where.

My Background: I know web development using HTML, CSS, Bootstarp etc. I am an absolute beginner to Python. So, my question is How does Python works?

For a web developer- he/she writes a HTML code and styles it with CSS in the editor and makes a webpage that will run on the internet.

But, I dont know how does it works here in Python. We install Python and then PyChamp then PIP etc. Print Hello world in the Pychmap and see that it gets printed on the terminal. Now, how o where will the codes run? will it be in a web browser or anything else. I am not clear. I am not clear what am I trying to do with writing codes on the PyChamp and seeing it working on the terminal.

Hope my question is clear to you all. Any advise or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Because I am sure I am missing something very crucial here.

Messages In This Thread
How does it really works - by Somnath - May-13-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: How does it really works - by snippsat - May-13-2019, 10:24 PM