Python Forum
[PyQt] Managing variables accross a multiple module GUI
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PyQt] Managing variables accross a multiple module GUI
I have gone no where ;) and I monitor this and another forum fairly regularly -- stopped monitoring stackoverflow all that much due to a heavy presence of cyber-troll-wannabe-programmers on that forum grant you they got good folks there to its just seems the moderators have let the trolls run amok

As for internal data it kind of depends on what that internal data is and how its being used and where it comes from initially. If your program is not too extensive just post it here and I can give it a once over and perhaps help with its design layout. However if it is fairly extensive then either we can tackle it in pieces here or I have python Discord message server where I am helping other programmers with aspects of python3 & pyqt5 if that interests you shoot me a pm or let me know here with a way to contact you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Managing variables accross a multiple module GUI - by Denni - Sep-18-2019, 01:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Tkinter] Defining a self made module's function to interact with the main .py variables? Gilush 9 4,490 Jun-08-2020, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Gilush