Python Forum
Need for 'Network Coding' simplified code
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need for 'Network Coding' simplified code
i would put this under information theory. even though the application for it is network as in communication, it is really not that much of a network thing. this looks a lot like some of the new, more advanced, higher RAID storage levels that are trying to have the error correction and detection of redundancy, while also having as near as possible to 1:1 storage capacity, all with no reduction in performance and perhaps even an improvement by having the next block located where its operation can be performed parallel to its previous block. variations of this are now, also being made to reduce write wear of flash storage.

i think the good places to find code for any of these will be in the published papers. but i would also google for blogs and other postings by those not publishing formal papers. i have seen some of this, and it has me excited for the future (some of which i will not see, given my age and health). but, i have not recorded any of this.
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.

Messages In This Thread
Need for 'Network Coding' simplified code - by Dav - Jul-12-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Need for 'Network Coding' simplified code - by Skaperen - Jul-13-2019, 11:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VS-Code or PyCharm Vs IDLE For Python Coding adt 14 10,418 Sep-01-2019, 05:17 AM
Last Post: adt