Python Forum
[PyGame] Python pygame hangs up after 40 minutes
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PyGame] Python pygame hangs up after 40 minutes
It would help if you made a runnable example for us for a general joystick that reproduces the problem. Something we can easily input our own joystick with. Currently i get an invalid axis with my joystick so i cant reproduce the problem.
Error:
Logitech Logitech Attack 3 Traceback (most recent call last): File "test11.py", line 378, in <module> Quick_Tilt_2=int (Stick_Unit.get_axis(3)*100) pygame.error: Invalid joystick axis
I would also make a separate program that does not use a joystick at all to try to reproduce the problem. Then we dont need a joystick at all. Especially if its event related.

It would also be super helpful to see your full code without the tkinter module that creates the lag after ~40 minutes.

My suggestion would be to keep narrowing it down until the problem is gone thus pinpointing the problem. That is all we are going to do when we get a runnable example from you. Unless we see a bottleneck in your current code.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Python pygame hangs up after 40 minutes - by metulburr - Jul-26-2019, 12:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pygame in 90 Minutes - For Beginners syntax issues GoldenHarvey 6 2,622 Dec-18-2023, 10:11 AM
Last Post: KeeleyGreenfelder