Python Forum
Best module for creating a web based form?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best module for creating a web based form?
Well, I'm looking to replace this monster of a php/js/ajax/jquery form running on iis that's been around for probably 10 years now.
It's been around for so long, and has been modified by so many different people- with features just strapped on every which way- it's almost impossible to manage and maintain.
You change one thing on it, and something else breaks... like a big nasty spider web.

lol I was hoping for a simpler cleaner way to accomplish the same thing that ajax does- updating the content on the form without reloading the page... hopefully with flask. If I have to throw some js into the form html page itself that's fine.

I know this is a python forum, so I'm focusing primarily on what I can do with just python. plus, me not being a web developer.. or even a professional dev at all, my understanding of code syntax is most developed in python.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best module for creating a web based form? - by t4keheart - Aug-06-2020, 04:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using python requests module and BS4 to login on an Wordpress based website apollo 1 9,494 Feb-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: metulburr