Python Forum
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite
(Sep-15-2020, 09:45 PM)card51shor Wrote: Before I posted too little and you guys said post everything.

I post everything and I still get scolded.
I think this "could be" productive, but could go either way thus i am not opening the thread again. If you want to further discuss your actions the proper place to do it is in Private Inquiries. Which by the way you can get yourself banned with the way you speak even if it is out of the public eye. Just a fair warning.

If you post everything with multiple files it is best to use a Github repo. If not, then you need to post as little as possible to reproduce the problem. This is in our rules. You posted everything on the forums. This is why micseydel said he knows you did not read the rules. Maybe you should actually think about taking advice instead of being so bull headed? The reason you have such low rep is because of the way you speak. People get fed up with going around circles and at some point give up. Your burning your bridges with everyone here and at some point you are going to find your threads completely unanswered because no one wants to deal with you. I urge you to read all of our Help/Rules docs and how to post smart. This is the only way you are going to heal relationships here. You directly benefit from it by getting help with your code.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite - by metulburr - Sep-16-2020, 08:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorting Data Returned From Database Timbo03 9 1,935 Feb-19-2023, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Sentiment Analysis with NLTK Vader - Writing data in one row ulrich48155 1 4,080 May-15-2017, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Ofnuts