Python Forum
looking for someone to partner with me on a project
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for someone to partner with me on a project
Hi friends. I'm from Turkey. I have a project and I am looking for a data scientist who can collaborate with me on the project. There is a prop trading firm in the USA. It invests in strategies that meet certain risk parameters. There is a strategy that I have developed, and it meets the conditions the company wants. I have spoken to the company on this issue many times. The strategy needs to be translated into the python language and run on a backtest platform of the company. Then a "Score Card" is created on the platform. Here, the company wants you to create this score card and contact them. They then sign a partnership agreement with you and fund your strategy. You get a profit share from this fund. I am not a data scientist and I have zero coding knowledge. I'm just a finance expert. For me, I am looking for someone who can translate strategy python language and run it on the company's platform. For this, the profit to be given by the company will be a partner. and as my partner whose name will be mentioned in the contract. If interested, please contact me.
jenniferW likes this post

Messages In This Thread
looking for someone to partner with me on a project - by ufukpolat2000 - Mar-30-2021, 05:38 PM