Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback about GUI
This entire theme is a custom theme that we bought. So some things can and will be tweaked as people inform us of their tastes.

(Apr-11-2021, 07:52 PM)Mustey Wrote: Issue #1: That login confirmation message looks weird there and stays pretty short for reading, anyway.
That is more of a confirmation, but yes it looks horrid.

(Apr-11-2021, 07:52 PM)Mustey Wrote: Issue #2: What is this weird "ball" that, on every load of a page, is like "bouncing" a little bit and then disappearing? I know I don't always pick up really simple things but this just looks weird.
I think one of the other admins added this. But bringing it up to attention is the best way to figure out whether something is liked or not.
(Apr-11-2021, 07:52 PM)Mustey Wrote: Issue #3: All sorts of forms (especially annoying in the registration form) are not using any borders for the input fields. It's very hard to enter data where the form asks for it. Also actually hard to even see that the form is asking for something, as, without a visible input field, it looks like a plain text label.
I could see this
(Apr-11-2021, 07:52 PM)Mustey Wrote: Issue #4: Error messages are not readable. It's kinda red on coral, which, at least my screen, doesn't display usefully.
agreed

@rain
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
Feedback about GUI - by Mustey - Apr-11-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: Feedback about GUI - by metulburr - Apr-11-2021, 09:21 PM