Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pympler installation issue
Thanks everyone, so far ,for the help!

Indeed, I could check that pip was already installed with my 2.7.13 version. So, I tried to run the Pympler installation:

PS C:\Python27\scripts> .\pip install pympler
Collecting pympler
  Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<pip
._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x02B4D810>, 'Connection to pypi.python.
org timed out. (connect timeout=15)')': /simple/pympler/
  Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<pip
._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x02B4DAD0>, 'Connection to pypi.python.
  Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<pip
._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x02B4DA10>, 'Connection to pypi.python.
  Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<pip
._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x02B4DAB0>, 'Connection to pypi.python.
  Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<pip
._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x02B4D730>, 'Connection to pypi.python.
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pympler (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pympler
It seems, to me, that it might be a proxy/firewall issue, which I'd need to request access at work to install it. Am I right?

(Aug-17-2017, 04:47 PM)nilamo Wrote: Why are you using execfile?  Don't do that, don't use exec, and don't use eval.

Hello Nilamo!

I was using exefile cause it's the only command I know at the moment to run my *.py files... And I have just one use of eval over here, but not sure how to replace it:

def execute(self, function):
        # must receive function with parameters
        eval('self.conn.root' + function)

Messages In This Thread
Pympler installation issue - by Katsuke - Aug-17-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by snippsat - Aug-17-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by Katsuke - Aug-17-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by snippsat - Aug-17-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by Katsuke - Aug-17-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by snippsat - Aug-17-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by nilamo - Aug-17-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: Pympler installation issue - by Katsuke - Aug-17-2017, 05:35 PM