Python Forum
Data Science and Machine Learning sub-forum
Poll: Test a Data Science forum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No opinion
0%
0 0%
Lets try it
50.00%
3 50.00%
We dont need it
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Science and Machine Learning sub-forum
Quote:I try and move the thread(s) to the proper forum provided no one has responded yet.
I move them regardless of how many posts. Responders will still get the link back to the proper post if they are subscribed. IF not they have other methods to finding it like "My discussions" user link, etc. I would more worry about the thread being in the proper location for Google SEO, and future searchers.

(Jan-13-2018, 02:26 PM)sparkz_alot Wrote: The views and opinions expressed by Moderator sparkz_alot may not be those of User sparkz_alot.
Thats kinda the same thing i am thinking. Im OK with splitting it, but i know its going to create more of a work-load for us.

Quote:DS covers such a broad spectrum of topics, eventually we'd feel compelled to create sub-forums.
I would assume that all topics considered data science would just get funneled to that one forum then.

The other questions i have is if we keep the data science forum. Are we suppose to look through gen coding and move as many threads to its new location or just leave them? Not sure how many.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Data Science and Machine Learning sub-forum - by metulburr - Jan-13-2018, 02:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposing "Data Science" sub-forum (again) micseydel 15 7,562 Dec-26-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: micseydel
  Does the forum need a forum category ? Yoriz 4 6,293 Sep-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Kebap