Python Forum
"EOL While Scanning String Literal"
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EOL While Scanning String Literal"
I have been working on learning this and I have totally broken it. My hope is you can show me how it's done so I can learn from it. As I've said, I am working on David Baezeley's teachings but it doesn't cover my exact needs. This is where I want to apply what I'm learning from you. I truly appreciate all you've done and I have not taken ownership of it here at my office. Everyone knows it comes from you and the ways in which I intend to use it.

Here's where I'm stuck. It always pulls the original API's. I understand it's using an apis.txt from the text folder and I have searched and changed all of these files on my hard drive (out of frustration) to reflect the new ones I want to pull. I understand this will pull from the text file in which I put the module and I have tried saving the apis.txt file there as well. It still pulls the original ones we started with.

I know it's got to be something simple but I'm not seeing it. Thoughts?

Again - I really appreciate your help.

Ok - I found the apis.txt it's pulling from. It has the new API numbers but the module is pulling the old ones. I hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
"EOL While Scanning String Literal" - by tjnichols - Apr-09-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: "EOL While Scanning String Literal" - by wavic - Apr-09-2018, 10:29 PM
So simple! - by tjnichols - Apr-09-2018, 11:14 PM
RE: "EOL While Scanning String Literal" - by nilamo - Apr-12-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: "EOL While Scanning String Literal" - by tjnichols - May-04-2018, 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Literal beginner - needs help warriordazza 2 1,804 Apr-27-2020, 11:15 AM
Last Post: warriordazza