Python Forum
Super simple import doesn't work. Please help!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super simple import doesn't work. Please help!
(Jul-24-2018, 05:32 PM)nilamo Wrote:
(Jul-24-2018, 05:29 PM)Mustey Wrote: 2. Kinda disappointing that the tutorials don't mention different ways of installing python

Is it? If every tutorial went into detail about every way to do any particular task, then every tutorial would just be about getting started, and would never get past that.

Absolutely. If one does not understand something basic like how it integrates with the OS, then their work is usually something that shouldn't be accepted (but it does get accepted because of lack of good people and general buzz around anyone who puts Python in their CV).

Reminds me when I tried to learn stuff from the Selenium family and 95% of the people who offered to teach me (for money) were hilariously tackled out of the job at the very first "lesson", by simple questions.
Luckily I was able to lay my hands on someone who studied Selenium (later WebDriver) at university, by a computer science professor, rather than watching some outdated, barely audible, youtube video of the type "look, I can automate my browser this way, therefore everything you could possibly do with Selenium has to be done this way"

:D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super simple import doesn't work. Please help! - by Mustey - Jul-26-2018, 09:15 PM