Python Forum
[PySimpleGUI] New GUI Package. Customize with ease
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[PySimpleGUI] New GUI Package. Customize with ease
(Aug-17-2018, 06:35 PM)metulburr Wrote: I would say 1-3 months depending on how often they actually spend learning.

I'm taking this bet.... here's a 9 month course that doesn't even make it to tkinter.
https://canvas.uw.edu/courses/1026775/pa...e-syllabus

The university courses have similar course outlines.

If you've never programmed before, there is little hope in teaching what a "callback function" is when the concept for "function" may not have been understood yet.

I'm talking about real beginners, not the super-human kind. Not the kind that stays in their bedroom programming night and day. Not the one-off, one in a million whiz-kid programmers. I mean, Billy, the kid down the street.

Why not use a simple interface to get the exact same outcome? I mean exact same outcome too.... as in pixel for pixel. Personally, I'm a results oriented programmer. A functional GUI built with a simple framework is better than a perfect looking GUI that never gets complete.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PySimpleGUI] New GUI Package. Customize with ease - by PySimpleGUI - Aug-17-2018, 08:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PySimpleGUI Try Except jamesaarr 1 1,989 Nov-18-2021, 02:02 PM
Last Post: jamesaarr
  [PySimpleGUI]Install package on Conda not up-to-date RayJohnson 4 4,555 Jan-22-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post: RayJohnson