Python Forum
[PySimpleGUI] Tutorial - Name, Address, Phone GUI
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PySimpleGUI] Tutorial - Name, Address, Phone GUI
(Aug-03-2018, 10:58 AM)Gribouillis Wrote: It looks like an input forms module like easygui, easygui_qt, guidata or psidialogs. I often use pythondialog in a linux terminal, which works easily over ssh...

Thank you so much for the extended list of similar packages. I went through as many as I could find prior to writing PySimpleGUI. I found nothing close to what I needed for my projects, so I wrote a new package. I honestly have not found anything that uses the language to create a natural feeling GUI framework, without all of the need to understand what a GUI is and how it works.

I'm highly interested in feedback.... I want to push this design as far as I take it into the world of Python to see if I can get it to catch on.

I'm searching for a middle ground between super-easy for beginners and flexible enough for professionals to use for their needs too..... for example, IT professionals looking for a front-end to their daily tools.

I appreciate your time looking this over!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PySimpleGUI] Tutorial - Name, Address, Phone GUI - by PySimpleGUI - Aug-03-2018, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PySimpleGUI Try Except jamesaarr 1 1,977 Nov-18-2021, 02:02 PM
Last Post: jamesaarr