Python Forum
Registration security questions messed up?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration security questions messed up?
There are a varying number of easy and hard questions. The purpose of this is to break spam bots that automatically create accounts. If you come across one that is too hard for you, simply choose to refresh. Maybe you by chance got a few hard ones in a row. Some are trick questions. There is also some simplified leet speak to throw off bots as well. And there is always one active philosophical question which has no answer and must be refreshed.

If i recall correctly, there were only ASCII printable characters in there. No extended characters at all. So i am not sure what strange characters you are referring to?

Initially my questions where python related, but was voted out as people come here to learn python. That would require them to Google something about Python to ever create an account. This method is the universal language of math. I tested them on my 8 year old and she successfully was able to pass each one.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Registration security questions messed up? - by metulburr - Aug-31-2019, 11:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registration issues Kebap 2 4,595 Oct-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Kebap
  Are the security questions for registration necessary Mekire 5 11,564 Sep-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Last Post: metulburr