Python Forum
How to automate list separation. NOOB
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to automate list separation. NOOB
Unfortunately I have to leave the computer for today.

However, if you provide the navigation path to the files directory in ndbc.noaa.gov where all necessary files are residing I will try to find some time over weekend and try to figure out filenaming convention and write the 'whole code', just for fun Smile

There are probably also some data API-s which could making queries much easier, I will look for this as well.
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to automate list separation. NOOB - by perfringo - Sep-20-2019, 02:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Automate the boring stuff, inserting commas in list srikanth 1 2,130 Jul-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  Automate the boring stuff, inserting commas in list DJ_Qu 3 4,722 Apr-21-2019, 03:52 PM
Last Post: perfringo
  1. How can I automate this batch creation of documents? 2. How can I automate posting SamLearnsPython 2 3,444 Jul-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Last Post: buran