Python Forum
Can I make virtualenv (and/or uwsgi) use python 3.6 instead of 2.7?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I make virtualenv (and/or uwsgi) use python 3.6 instead of 2.7?
Quote:The only thing I can think of is that I had logged out of my session (as in the entire ubuntu session, not just CLI login). Would that change anything?
Always possible, if you have a lot of zomibe processes or other junk lying around.

I usually check for zombies after any long session, here's a good blog on that: https://www.servernoobs.com/how-to-find-...processes/

A great tool that I use many times a day is bleach bit, and of course, it's free... But be VERY careful, it will do exactly what you ask it to do and that could lead to disaster.

If you're not totally comfortable using it, don't, period.

Totally backup before using the first time. Once it's setup, it never has to be changed unless you change your distro. Also, I have never used it on MS Windows (haven't actually used MS windows for several years).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I make virtualenv (and/or uwsgi) use python 3.6 instead of 2.7? - by Larz60+ - Nov-10-2019, 02:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do I put in the "module" argument in a uwsgi.ini file? david503 0 2,546 Nov-10-2019, 04:00 AM
Last Post: david503
  How to point a subdomain to run applications using virtualenv on ec2 (AWS) JohnnyCoffee 0 1,418 Oct-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: JohnnyCoffee