Python Forum
Issue with Django only some links work?
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Issue with Django only some links work?
I was going to grab your code, play with it, and try to help (even though I've never used Django before), but I see references to files that you haven't provided (e.g. auctions/layout.html). Posts should have full instructions for reproducing the issue. I'd even prefer that you give us a Github repo to clone, since it seems like multiple files are necessary to reproduce the issue.

Besides that, I suspect you can simplify your code more, and still reproduce the issue you're asking about; you should make it as easy as possible for us to help you, and every extra line you include works against that. When you find yourself bumping, and no one replying, there's usually something about your post making it difficult for us; one thing you can do is try to reproduce the issue with information from the post. Your low rep probably contributes as well, to be blunt; I nearly skipped the post, and I if you have behavior similar to other threads, I'll probably take the same strategy as other readers have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with Django only some links work? - by micseydel - Sep-12-2020, 12:27 AM