Python Forum
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite
(Sep-14-2020, 11:58 PM)card51shor Wrote: Seems like you're the one being lazy and want the code presented to you exactly how you demand it.
We do not get paid for helping people here. Right now i am posting this minutes before i have to leave for work instead of getting ready to go to work. We are all volunteers here.

To expedite the process of answering questions it is the responsibility of the person asking the question to post 1) enough information and 2) present it in a way that is easiest to get an answer. And if it is multiple files, it is universally known to use a Github repo to communicate the code online. Even when i can patch multiple files together when it is a well known 3rd party library for me, i do not because it is prone to errors. Whereas Github it is as you have exactly. Aside from it taking more time for me to answer everyones question when i have to patchwork their code together for them. Instead it is easier to say "make a github repo" to everyone.

I highly suggest reading this. It is a form of every web forum's etiquette rules in understanding how every forum operates and their expectations of people asking questions, etc. After i read this, it changed the way i ask questions on every forum from that point on. It gets me more answers. If you abide by this, you will get along with everyone here nicely, and other forums too. I suggest you do not skim it and take the time to read it all. It is a game changer.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Data isn't writing to the Database with Django and SQL Lite - by metulburr - Sep-15-2020, 11:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorting Data Returned From Database Timbo03 9 2,012 Feb-19-2023, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Sentiment Analysis with NLTK Vader - Writing data in one row ulrich48155 1 4,130 May-15-2017, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Ofnuts