Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Potato
I got myself into a bit of a financial pickle and I've actually gone into working as an employee (better interest rates and stability, which is what my household needs right now).
So, I am not just going to pick up my stuff and go to Scotland!
Also, even as a freelancer, a lot of English companies want to "feel" the employee and mandate them to go to the office :)

BTW, as I am writing this, I am looking at a near-offer from a Norwegian company. It's still in England but these kinda things open doors - it's how I got to England in the first place!

I wouldn't live in Switzerland or Netherlands. Switzerland is super strict and boring. Other than a few mountains, not much to do there.
On the other hand, they do have shooting sports (which is almost a no-no in England), hm...
Netherlands is very boring. It's all flat planes and farms and then you have Amsterdam, which is a slum and a tourist trap full of obnoxious teens.

Central Europe is great: Poland, CzechRep, Slovakia, Hungary. Amazing nature and Slavic people have a huge inclination towards the good things in life.
Plus, you have the rest of Europe a road trip away.
Salaries are less but life is cheap. If you can find a way to get North Europe Money in Central Europe, you'll be living like a king!

Messages In This Thread
Hot Potato - by Skaperen - Mar-09-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: Hot Potato - by Naheed - Mar-16-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Hot Potato - by Mustey - Apr-13-2021, 12:57 PM
RE: Hot Potato - by Naheed - May-04-2021, 07:33 AM
RE: Hot Potato - by Skaperen - Apr-14-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Hot Potato - by Mustey - Apr-16-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: Hot Potato - by Mustey - Apr-16-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Hot Potato - by Skaperen - Apr-17-2021, 11:13 PM