Python Forum
strange change of the indention to 3 spaces
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange change of the indention to 3 spaces
(May-23-2017, 10:13 AM)Kebap Wrote: Thinking about it, whether there are 3 or 4 indentation spaces in first level seems rather un-critical after all, just so long as it stays consistent withing the same code piece
Regardless I would like to get to the bottom of why its happening in the first place. However the fact that no one has yet replied to my question on the support forums leads me to believe that I will get no help from them on this problem.

(May-23-2017, 10:13 AM)Kebap Wrote: But you do see that only one of them renders in full-edit-view right?

The code tags show differently within the editor because MyBB is using them by default. I think there is somewhere in one of the editor config files it defines code tags as to display differently in the editor...in which makes a distinct difference in the editor...but shoudlnt in the actual post at all. And it shouldnt add or remove whitespace at all.

I asked another question on the forums in a different way to try to pinpoint this config file to have a look at what the editor might be doing to the code.
Recommended Tutorials:

Messages In This Thread
RE: strange change of the indention to 3 spaces - by metulburr - May-23-2017, 10:52 AM